PostgreSQL Web Hosting
Get widely used open source database management system that has strong reputation for its reliability, data integrity, and safety. TezHost offers PostgreSQL web hosting to give you the power and flexibility you need to run your website or application.
- 1 2GB 20GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Not Supported Supported
- 2 2GB 40GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 2 4GB 40GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 3 4GB 80GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 4 8GB 160GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 4 16GB 160GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 8 16GB 240GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 8 32 240GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 16 32 360GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- 16 64 360GB 20TB Yes Yes Optional Yes Optional Supported Supported Supported
- Cloud 1 1
- Cloud 2 2
- Cloud 3 3
- Cloud 4 4
- Cloud 5 5
- Cloud 6 6
- Cloud 7 7
- Cloud 8 8
- Cloud 9 9
- Cloud X 10
Find Your Perfect Domain
.com |.info | .net |.org |.us|.uk
More About PostgreSQL Web Hosting
The enterprise-class, cutting-edge open-source database PostgreSQL has made a name for itself by supporting both SQL (relational) and JSON (non-relational) queries. The active community development that has supported this robust and stable database management system for more than thirty years has helped to build a reputation for integrity, stability, resilience, performance, and accuracy.
For many mobile, web, analytics, and geospatial applications, PostgreSQL serves as the primary data warehouse or data store. Additionally, PostgreSQL has a long history of supporting complex data types and performance enhancements that are typical of commercial databases like Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
The PostgreSQL ORDBMS supports the procedural programming language PL/pgSQL (Procedural Language/PostgreSQL). It closely mimics the PL/SQL language used by Oracle.
For larger, more complex datasets, PostgreSQL is often preferred. The specialized services can become complex and expensive due to the additional security, performance, and scalability requirements necessary to efficiently run PostgreSQL.
With Cloud servers, there is no limit to the number of websites to be hosted. You can host as many websites as you want to underprovided resources. Apart from Cloud Servers, we also offer Cloud-based web hosting that can get along with your Cloud server well. If you want more you can be provided more resources as well within the package.
You can easily add more resources to your existing Cloud server package at very economical rates. Be it an increase in disk space, RAM, bandwidth everything can be integrated at very pocket-friendly rates.
You can have secure browsing over the internet by installing one-click install certificates. Moreover, there are firewalls and anti-viruses that shield your data from unauthorized breaches and attacks.
Just like our Cloud servers, we have a dedicated support team that is ready to help you 24/7/365 round the clock. Our teams are highly qualified and have a quick problem-solving attitude towards any problem or issue.
what we can guarantee
Daily Update of your data.
Cache content and secure incoming traffic.
Multi Layer Protection
Your website data is protected with Anti-virus.
User-friendly interface to interact.
Email with service purchased.
Expert technical staff to assist you 24/7.
cPanel Control Panel
Many web sites still in infancy
30 Day Money-back
Money-back guarantee on any purchase.
Quick Installation of softwares.
PostgreSQL Web Hosting
An internet-based computing server that works as a global hub. You can access your cloud server whenever and where ever you are. All your needed application software and programs can be easily executed and managed without having a physical computer or server at your premises. Cloud Servers are for all and everybody. Without depending on on-site computer hardware or slow processes you can easily run and test your work. Cloud is the most cost-efficient infrastructure; you can easily purchase and maintain your equipment. This means that you don’t have to buy expensive hardware, utilities, own large data centers or even hire IT teams to handle and grow your business.
Our Server Locations
Our servers are located globally in the best possible locations.
To have your data and website hosted in Europe, Falkenstein is a great location. Here, in the data centers, Hundreds and Thousands of servers are all in one place. The facilities are Highly Managed and Secure keeping your internet presence at top performance and fast load times.
Nuremberg – Germany
If you couldn’t get a server spot in the first location, then don’t worry we have a second location here in Germany also. Providing you with the same benefits and advantages for your data or business to be hosted in Europe
Finland is a location that is well known for its quality and engineering skills. It is an ideal location for those who want their servers close to Asia and Russia from Europe. In Finland, you can also save on costs as the energy prices are relatively low.
A city that is known as the data center capital of the world. Since the internet became available to the public, Ashburn has been identified as the perfect and ideal location for data centers and storing massive amounts of data. An estimated 70 percent of the world’s internet flows every day from this region.
Tezhost is a leading web hosting service serving clients all over the world. Our technical support staff has decades of experience in managing a variety of hosting-related products. Our experts are available 24/7 365 days to guide you via phone, live chat, and email. We help developers, SMEs, Companies and Enterprise businesses to make their presence available online. Our staff help you in deciding which hosting option will be best for you.
Tezhost is one of the top-notch web hosting services among local and international providers. We deal in the Domain Name, Basic Web Hosting, Linux Web Hosting, cPanel Web Hosting, Reseller Web Hosting, Business Web Hosting, Plesk Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Server & Dedicated Servers, Ox App Suite, and Free SSL certificates. Beside these, we are also provide vast hosting services for ASP .net Web Hosting, Blog Web Hosting, Cloud Web Hosting, Django Webhosting, Drupal Web Hosting, E-commerce Web Hosting, Email Web Hosting, Java Web Hosting, Joomla Web Hosting, Linux Web Hosting, Magento Web Hosting, Managed Web Hosting, Mongodb Web hosting, MySQL Web Hosting, Node JS Web Hosting, Perl Web Hosting, PHP Web Hosting, PostgreSQL Web Hosting, PrestaShop Web Hosting , Python Web Hosting, Shared Web Hosting, WooCommerce Web Hosting, Unlimited Web Hosting and WordPress Web Hosting. Our servers are based in Finland & Germany. We have a happy client family of thousands across UK, USA, UAE, Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh & India.
How is PostgreSQL used in Web Hosting?
A group of technologies together referred to as the web stack serves as the foundation of web hosting. An operating system, a web server, a programming language, and a database are the basic minimum of these technologies.
One of those essential criteria, namely the database, can be satisfied by PostgreSQL.
What are the benefits of PostgreSQL?
Postgres databases have several benefits that are unique to them and not offered by other database management systems.
- Due to PostgreSQL’s cross-platform capabilities, database servers can be run on all of the main operating systems, including Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- The programme is available for free distribution and is open-source. An international group of contributors and volunteers work together to create and maintain it.
- PostgreSQL is extremely extensible and open-source. You can improve the functionality of the database by adding your unique plugins, functions, and data kinds if you have the necessary technical skills.
- The fact that PostgreSQL is very scalable is another excellent benefit. In other words, you can use a single computer to run a Postgres database for small businesses.
- A high level of SQL compliance is present in PostgreSQL. Following the industry standard SQL, it is immediately recognizable to anyone with prior SQL familiarity. As a result, PostgreSQL is robust yet simple to learn.
- PostgreSQL enjoys minimal maintenance costs as a result of its great scalability and SQL conformance. Because each Postgres database uses write-ahead logging, it is extremely fault-tolerant and costs less to maintain and troubleshoot.
What is the difference between SQL & PostgreSQL?
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database system, whereas PostgreSQL is an object-relational database. Therefore, PostgreSQL supports object inheritance and provides more sophisticated data types, but it also makes using PostgreSQL more difficult.
Is PostgreSQL cloud-based?
Assisting you in setting up, maintaining, managing, and administering your PostgreSQL relational databases on the Cloud Platform is Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL, a fully-managed database service.